What is the most common misconception you encounter about freelancing?
- Freelancers spend all of their time in their pajamas
- Freelancing is for people who can’t find full time work
- Freelancing is a stop-gap to a full-time career
- Freelancers aren’t as reliable as agencies or temps
Mendel and Enrique presented. They discussed the work they do for me and explained its benefits for other experienced indexers.
See conference details here.
I am in Nicaragua until the end of April, where I have a comfortable office, a decent Internet connection, my laptop, and even a little time for indexing.
To learn more about the 4 Walls Project, click here.
- Amok: adverb behaving uncontrollably and disruptively
- Dulcet: adjective sweet and soothing
- Figment: noun fantastic notion, idea, or fabrication
Click here for synopses of NPR’s favorites of 2013.
Click here to listen to One Today, written by Richard for Barack Obama’s second inauguration.
It comes from too much time in front of the computer — eye strain, back and neck pain, headaches, sore wrists. Read more about SVS here.
En la oficina de Colleen Dunham Indexing en Nicaragua
So I’ll be indexing from Nicaragua for a while. See you in October.
Follow the ongoing adventure here.